BEST RADIATORS

BEST RADIATORS

RADIATOR FAN RUNNING


RADIATOR FAN RUNNING?!! - AACA FORUMS.


The coolant/radiator fan starts to run as soon as I start the engine. I recently had a coolant problem where my car was overheating. 00-06 MPV Problems If you encounter an 'Error in posting' when you reply to a post, try keeping the · My 2000 MPV LX started acting up this evening. Best Answer: won't run all the time only when compressor is running. The coolant radiator has a temperature switch in it that controls the radiator fans. Team-BHP gt; Under the Hood gt; Technical Stuff: Should the radiator fan be running all the time? Should the radiator fan be running all the time? Hello My fellow V-dub members, Once again, i come to you for help. I have a 98 GTI Originally Posted by ftsang1228@hotmail. Seems like lately the radiator fan on my 2002 Passat is always running, regardless of outside temp, and right from starting. Saturn L-Series gt; L-Series Tech Anyone know what would cause this? My Wife's 2003 WJ (4.0 I6) has been having some radiator fan issues recently.
RADIATOR FAN RUNNING?!! - AACA FORUMS

RADIATOR FAN RUNNING CONTINUOUSLY - FIXYA.


99 new beetle 2.0 gas my radiator fans are running long after the engine is shutoff and the vehicle is left alone. Replacing the radiator isn't) Do you get heat from the heater? Leave it turned on high and see if your fan stays running the next time. Replacing the radiator isn't) Do you get heat from the heater? The radiator fan is running continuously even when the car is cold. Looks like a relay or thermostat is bad but i would like to be sure. Also, sometimes I get a very faint wiff of coolant after parking. Honda Civic/Del Sol (1992 - 2000) Is there anything negative about jumping your fan to run all the time? Hi everyone, maybe some of you have seen this before. Question - 1999 dodge caravan radiator fan keeps running with key off. Find the answer to this and other Dodge questions on JustAnswer. Your cooling fan operates through a series of circuits. Question QUESTION: I have a 2005 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2.7 liter.


SHOULD THE RADIATOR FAN BE RUNNING ALL THE TIME? - TEAM-BHP.


SHOULD THE RADIATOR FAN BE RUNNING ALL THE TIME? - TEAM-BHP

When I turn off the car I can hear the fan still running. Most radiator cooling fans are powered by the engine or by electricity. I got an issue that I'm starting to worry about. I have a 2004 Audi A6 2.7t with about 35k miles. Lincoln Vehicle Forums gt; Lincoln LS I've been dealing with some other car issues so now I'm back to this. Generally, newer cars if the radiator is running, the fan is running. I wonder if the fan switch mounted on the radiator is shorted out. Disconnect the switch wires see if the fan stops running if so the switch is faulty.

URL: http://forums.aaca.org