BEST RADIATORS

BEST RADIATORS

CAP OFF RADIATOR


HOW CAN I REMOVE MY RADIATOR PIPE AND HOW DO I CAP IT OFF SO I CAN.


We carry auto radiators, heater cores, condensers, charge air coolers, tractor radiators and big truck radiators. A faulty radiator cap can cause your car to boil-over at a lower temperature. I know this is qualified as a dumb question. But I just can't take off the cap from my 2000 regal LS by turning it counter clock wise. The coolant system, like a majority of the components on an automobile, works off pressure. Best Answer: You can get a radiator cap at any hardware or auto parts store. Making a High pressure Radiator cap. for high ambient on the track and usually - 250f when you shut off the engine in the pits. Plumbing and Central Heating Open vented, fully pumped, double feed indirect cylinder. I'm calibrating my Temp gauge, and i need to stick a thermometer into the water to get the most accurate reading possible. Replacement Radiator Cap and aftermarket performance Radiator Cap at low prices. The easiest way to do this is to take off the radiator cap when the car engine is cold. cant get radiator cap off Problem with 2003 Chevrolet Impala.
HOW CAN I REMOVE MY RADIATOR PIPE AND HOW DO I CAP IT OFF SO I CAN

HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT A RADIATOR CAP | EHOW.COM.


SPECTRE PERFORMANCE CHROME RADIATOR CAP 60% OFF 43385 It looks like you included personal information in your comments. The engine is a Chevy 1990 3.1 L with 200,000 + miles on it. I wanted to check the flow of coolant in my radiator, and top it off once the thermostat opened. Beginner Technical/Performance 93 EX coupe auto, stock, 154,000. Out on driving lesson with my daughter this evening start simple. First of all turn (using your hand) the Manual Control Valve clockwise until tight to close the valve. it would take some pressure off but you might not be able to interpret your problem any better. Ok I drove the car with the radiator cap off and the radiator appeared to be empty. This helps to prevent the radiator from overflowing or having the radiator cap exploding off of the radiator. At the beginning of our bathroom remodel we removed the hot water radiator so we Did your radiator have one or two pipes?

URL: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com