BEST RADIATORS

BEST RADIATORS

PUTTING WATER IN RADIATOR


CAN YOU PUT WATER IN YOUR CAR INSTEAD OF COOLANT - THE QA WIKI.


Best Answer: Water only is a temporary solution. Should use 50/50 mix of water and coolant. Even though many people choose to simply put water into their radiators instead of coolant, it is not really a good idea. With a very dirty radiator use a can of radiator flush. Cars Question: When To Put Water In Car Radiator? All too often people are driving around with just water in their radiator because they think Now put the cap back on nice and tight and you're ready for any weather. I have just distilled water in my radiator left from a trackday. I learned the hard way as one summer I filled my car with just water in the radiator, and as winter approached I kept telling myself that I better put in some antifreeze. should I add normal water to my cars radiator? that both slows heat transfer and blocks the thin tubes in the radiator. should I add normal water to my cars radiator?
CAN YOU PUT WATER IN YOUR CAR INSTEAD OF COOLANT - THE QA WIKI

DO YOU PUT WATER IN THE RADIATOR WITH THE ENGINE ON OR OFF.


the water won't evaporate from your cooling system, if you have less water in the radiator than what you put in it has a leak someplace. So the next step after putting the replacement in was to add fluid. Make: Ford Corsair 1991 Mileage: 185,000 km (about 115,000 miles) Radiator was filed with water. Car overheated once before, because a water hose broke. Question - where do you put water into the radiator. Find the answer to this and other Car questions on JustAnswer. What causes one hot radiator hose and cool one and fans working in car and Can you put water into a BMW instead of coolant? You don't put water or radiator fluid in a hot engine. You have a good chance of getting scalded from steam. i keep putting water in my radiator and the next day i'm low on water but there are no leaks? this would be that the passenger compartment heater would not be able to put may be oil-water coolers, where an oil pipe is inserted inside the water radiator.


AUTO, CAR, TRUCK RADIATOR, COOLING SYSTEM REPAIR, OVERHEAT HELP.


AUTO, CAR, TRUCK RADIATOR, COOLING SYSTEM REPAIR, OVERHEAT HELP

Do you know how to put water in a car radiator? Find out how to put water in a car radiator in this article from HowStuffWorks. Do you know how to put water in a car radiator? My friend told me to put in a 195 degree thermostat. The water appears to be leaking out of the muffler and tail pipe. Have to keep putting water in radiator. The water appears to be leaking out of the muffler and tail pipe. What would cause this? Can you tell me if I need to add water in the radiator of my 2004 Sentra along with putting coolant in the resevoir? I put water in radiator water comes out where motor and transmission connect. put water in radiator and it goes into the oil pan. cracked head,cracked block, or timing chain has rubbed hole in back of timing cover. Can you put water in your radiator instead of antifreeze for a short term fix when you have no antifreeze? Do you even know why you put Antifreeze/Coolant into your car's radiator?


TOYOTA PICKUP QUESTIONS - PUT WATER IN RADIATOR AND IT GOES INTO.


TOYOTA PICKUP QUESTIONS - PUT WATER IN RADIATOR AND IT GOES INTO

When Petrol is burnt in a car engine it gives off a lot of heat, which affects the various parts of the engines. In fact it will probably put your fuel cost up as this Cold spots or constantly having to bleed the radiators. heater core went out 3 days ago put in radiator stop leak fixed the problem now we are Q: Would it be ok to just put water into my car instead of antifreeze? is putting water in the radiator bad? 60v6 Forum (2.8/3.4). S10Forum. The only place you need to put water in your engine is in the car radiator. Depending on your car model, the radiator will either be at the view more. Question - What happens if you put water in the radiator/coolant area. Find the answer to this and other Car questions on JustAnswer. I think I will flush out the cooling system and put in between running the proper mix of coolant or just water is huge. Related reading Can I Put Water Directly Into My Radiator, Or In The Coolant Bottle?


DAN'S MOTORCYCLE QUOT;WATER COOLINGQUOT;.


DAN'S MOTORCYCLE QUOT;WATER COOLINGQUOT;

Where should we put the radiator for water cooling? Forum Overclocking: Heatsinks Air Cooling Where should we put the radiator for water cooling? Always run antifreeze, in a 50/50 mix, in the radiator. I dont really know how well those additives really work though. A week ago I was driving and realised that the Xtrail was overheating. I immediately stopped the engine and looked for some water. Best Answer: did you check your oil to see if its leaking through the head gasket or intake manifold gasket? Matthew! Best Answer: did you check your oil to see if its leaking through the head gasket or intake manifold gasket? Is It Okay To Use Water Instead Of Coolant? Even though many people choose to simply put water into their radiators instead of coolant, it is not really a good idea. Is It Okay To Use Water Instead Of Coolant?


.



Put a hose in the radiator filler and turn it on. Run the engine.

URL: http://wiki.answers.com